Adieu, My Lady



Out of blue, like the earth gets an abrupt quake due to clash of plateau underneath, she asked of me for the severance after eons of intimacy. Gob smacked everyone would surely be like I had, for I have grown so fond of her each passing day and heartily committed myself to her. I had completely bared my soul to the damsel whom I considered my betrothed and happily decided of our matrimony until she articulated the piercing words, perhaps world shattering to me, of repugnance which had my nerves shiver and heart palpitate. In an instant, joy I have been savoring for ages was clouded with despair and like the summer rain, wistful tears kept showering down my poignant countenance for days. Elation she showered upon me have now commuted into despondency, promises we have had together surfaced as flattery deceit, and the glorious dreams of our matrimony remained just the fairy tale. She is long gone and with her my ecstasy has been taken too disposing me of in desolation.
Heartbroken sure I am, crammed with pangs and pains, still this dishonored heart covets beautiful she. Trouble-free it could have been on me to let her walk off, but unimaginable jealousy of her enmeshment to another dude and insecure feelings of her wellbeing leaves me no choice, but to hold her back. Lovable she is, benign and modest, adornment of my life, my solace and the bliss, the words of disentanglement were unexpected of her which skinned the joyful heart to dismay. I felt the trick of my ears at first because the way of her partiality towards me, with no doubt, pervaded me with enormous joie de vivre. “She got to be kidding me!” Alas, her bitter tone obviously resonated with revulsion. Once amorous soul has now decided to dwell in solitude, ditching away the hapless wretch to despair.
Fatuous nincompoop I was, dim-witted, who failed to appreciate bona fide fondness of divine heart, but rather misconstrued overprotection for the act of affection. The day god declared agreeable compatibility of our souls, jubilation prevailed in every single cell of my body. With the touch of her warmth, my personae refined, intensified poise and notably, she infused me with the feeling of heavenly pleasure. Calm as the ocean, so soothing and genially serene, she never let the sorrow overtake my joy until her soul was engulfed by the ruthless demeanor of mine and indeed, smothered she has been….. To such a beautiful soul, no aversion I shall bear, but remembrance of our good time I shall engrave deep in my heart and hallowed for all time she shall remain to me. And I promise to myself that my trail would always be parallel to hers for the certainty I must have of her happiness.

My lady, embodiment of mother beauty and my liveliness, I confess my domineering care and callousness in my words that only broke you into tears and blurred the authenticity of my love. My apology for the pain I caused you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm Gone...

The Almighty King

Hope On