Solace in Nature


Right at the edge of cliff I stood, my eyes danced with the rhythmic waves and twirls of the iridescent composed river cascading into the heavenly vale. So beautiful is the scene in its emerald outlook with sparkling golden blossoms and elegant bees buzzing in mellifluous hum. I watched the birds playfully flying around the eye-catching shrubs, one chasing after another- the finest devoted duo I have ever witnessed portraying itself as the epitome of steadfast intimacy.
It was depressing moment for me the very day which had me walk into such majestic landscape which, to my relief, turned out to be salve to my sorrow and the purveyor of my joy. With its succulent aroma from flowery flora wafting underneath my nose and the touch of genial breeze had my distressing thoughts dissipated and superseded with the divine ecstasy. Melancholia was no match to the splendor of the place in swaying my heart. I was completely immersed into its beauty and euphonious sounds of chirping birds, infusing me with the feeling of godliness. For that instant, I felt like the charming prince, the most adored and so loved, who could win the hearts of all. I could feel the impulses of happiness permeating all over my body.

With the touch of healing power of nature, the singsong whistle of wind through the tress and the soothing notes of birds singing their hearts out, I did feel the disruptive emotions in me cleansed and my livelihood revived. I walked back to my place with the inane smile fixed on my face. People seemed jovial and fun to be around, and to my surprise, I was full of confidence and excitement in all. Everything seemed contentedly appeasing. Solace I found in it, greater quietness and serenity, nothing could have had such tremendous balm to my mind. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm Gone...

The Almighty King

Hope On