Yangdey


Believe me I speak of no falsehood,
But of sincerity my heart aches for you;
Yangdey! The enchanting divine soul,
Let no tear fall and fear of denial rule,
'Cause in you I find comfort to my gloom;
Appeasing just to look at and to be with,
No sorrow my heart knows but the delight
Even in precarious unsolicited plight;
So pious and angelic, Yangdey you’re!
Merely a word or a second span of discourse,
Enormous glee you surge me with;
Gracious you! Adorable and alluring,
Do you spare a second for muggins here?
Brooding upon the endearments delivered
And pleased at the word of untainted soul;
Beautiful Yangdey, the reason I so smile!
Hear the amorous soul that yearns for you
And feel the warmth my heart radiates for you-
‘Cause you’re, the most beautiful thing ever
That makes my heart flutter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm Gone...

Vale of tears

The Almighty King